IndicWisdom Wood Pressed Apricot Oil
- Extracted on wooden churner
- Extracted from Apricot grown in Himachal Pradesh, Also known as Khubani Oil
- Light, Gentle and Non-sticky ensures Good Absorption in Skin.
- Nutty, Aromatic flavour, makes it a popular addition to Salads
- AuGreat source of vitamin E, A K & C, antioxidants such as caffeic acid and various catechins
How this oil helps you?
- Vitamin E & A stimulates the production of new skin cells, Vitamin E helps in reducing fine lines , Vitamin E & C provides the oil with its Antioxidant properties, Anti-Inflammatory
How to use this oil?
- Great Moisturizer - Softens Skin, Promotes Radiance, Eliminates patches of dry skin, Relieves inflammatory conditions
- Improves Hair Health – Reduce Excess Scalp Dryness, Strengthens Hair follicles, Promotes hair growth, Prevents Hair Fall
- Great Makeup Remover – Cleans Clogged Pores, Ideal for massage as Thin & Light
- Salad Dressing - Nutty flavour
- Committed to zero carbon manufacturing, No Boiling/Chemical Processing, Carefully chosen seeds, Tribal Youth Employment, Only Manufacturer Allowing Plant Visits, Complete Transparency in Manufacturing