Enjoy the goodness of handpicked seeds and nutrition packed into every drop
IndicWisdom Wood Pressed Flaxseed oil is Exacted on Wooden Churner (Lakdi Ghani)
- IndicWisdom is one of the few manufacturers of Wood Pressed Flaxseed Oil in India.
- Wood pressing ensures oil extracted at room temperature without any chemical or preservatives.
- Free Fatty Acids in Wood Pressed oil are minimum.
- IndicWisdom Wood Pressed Flaxseed oil has always maintained FFA lower than 0.8% which makes our oil healthier.
- Flaxseeds are great source of Omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 is present in Flaxseed oil in the form of ALA (Alpha Linoleic Acid).
- Best way to consume Flaxseed oil is consuming it raw or use it as a salad dressing or topping on vegetables, roti, bread etc. Hydrates &
Moisturizes the Skin
- Being a PUFA rich oil, Flaxseed oil is very prone to oxidation. Hence it is recommended not to reheat it.
Why Wood Pressed?
- Perfect source of Omega 3 for your pets.
- Wood Pressed Flaxseed oil is a great Omega 3 supplement specifically for dogs and horses. It improves the coat and skin of pets.
Good for Heart and joints.
- In addition to flaxseed oil’s anti-inflammatory effects, it has been shown to reduce symptoms of internal parasites, and higher doses may
help relieve dry eye.
- Unlike hemp, flaxseed oil is perfect for balancing the fats in poultry-based diets, such as chicken and turkey, which contain naturally
high levels of LA. Flaxseed oil gives poultry a nice boost of omega-3s in the form of ALA while avoiding adding excess omega- 6s in the form of LA
Benefits and Uses of Flaxseed oil
- Rich In Omega 3 Fatty Acid.
- Helps Build Immune System.
- Good for Heart.
- Rich Source of PUFA.
- Helps With Constipation
- Eye Care.
- Inflammation Buster.
- Hair Care & Promotes Growth.
- Cleanses & Condition Skin.