Enjoy the goodness of handpicked seeds and nutrition packed into every drop
IndicWisdom Wood Pressed Almond Oil is Exacted on Wooden Churner (Lakdi Ghani)
- Extracted on WOOD CHURNER, Called “KING OF NUTS” almond is a wonder food.
- Extracted from MAMRA ALMONDS grown in MIDDLE EAST ASIA.
- Great source of vitamin E, Vitamin A, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc & Copper
- Nourishment for our overall health, skin, and hair as well.
- 100% Pure Undiluted Carrier Oil.
- It’s soothing and stimulating aroma calms mind, removes negative thoughts and brings positive vibes. This is why it is extensively used in
WHY WOOD PRESSED Sweet Almond OIL
- Vitamin E stimulates the production of new skin cells, helps in reducing fine lines & full of Antioxidant properties
- Zinc helps in healing the skin scars, Anti-Inflammatory, Rich in vitamin B-7 or biotin
HOW TO USE THIS OIL
- Soothing dry skin (Great Skin Tonic Rich in Vit E), Sun Damage Prevention, Baby Massage Oil – highly emollient, Brain Food
- Improve complexion and skin tone, Treat acne, Reduce the signs of aging & Fade scars,
- Salad Dressing – delicate sweet flavor, Keep hair & nails healthy & strong
- Why Wood Pressed Oil: Extracted on Wooden Churner, Flavorful (Retains Natural Aroma & Flavor), Antioxidant Rich, Nutritious (Retains
Natural, Vitamins & Minerals), Trans Fat Free, No Chemical 100% Natural, Preservative free, NON GMO
Benefits and Uses of Almond Oil
- Zinc Helps in Healing The Skin Care
- Vitamin E Provides The Oil With its Antioxident Properties.
- Rich in Vitamin B-7 Or Biotin
- Vitamin E helps In Reducing The Fine Line
- Vitamin E Stimulates The Production pf NEw Skin Cells
There are no reviews yet.