About A2 Gir Cow Ghee
IndicWisdom’s A2 Gir Cow Ghee is made from Milk of free grazing Gir Cow which is the oldest breed of Indian Origin.
IndicWisdom’s A2 Gir Cow Ghee
- IndicWisdom’s A2 Gir Cow Ghee is made from Milk of free grazing Gir Cow which is the oldest breed of Indian Origin.
- These cows are found in forest regions & in several districts of the state Gujarat. In comparison to any other exotic breeds of cows, these produce more milk and it’s milk has more medicinal properties.
- Another specialty of Gir cow is its hump. The hump of this breed carries specific veins known as “Surya Ketu Nadi”. The function of this vein is to absorb energy from sun rays, moon and other luminous bodies. This energy is then later on transferred to the cow products such as Milk, Urine and Dung.
Key Facts about IndicWisdom’s Indian Gir cow ghee:
- Indian Gir Cow Milk
- Enzyme Rich Yogurt based.
- Hand Churned Free Grazing Gir Cow
IndicWisdom’s Milk Sourcing:
- We ensure that the MILK we procure abides with all the factors mentioned alongside.
- The Mentioned choosing factors ensure that our GHEE is made from the finest quality of MILK.
IndicWisdom’s GHEE Making Process:
- IndicWisdom’s GHEE is prepared using the Traditional Ancient Process of applying A2 curd to the A2 Milk to obtain the Ghee enriched with
- Bi-directional Churning with Bilona Method is then done to obtain Makkhan or Butter.
- Finally Butter is boiled under low flame to get ghee, this ghee obtained has numerous medicinal properties.
The Versatile Usage that GHEE Offers!!
- GHEE offers a very Versatile Usage ranging from Culinary … Medicine… Beauty.
- You can enjoy Ghee as simple snack of GUD GHEE ROTI (Jaggery) or soak in its beauty benefits by applying to your skin daily to have a
flawless and gorgeous skin.
Benefits and Uses of Cow Ghee
- Good Saturated Fat With Such A Unique Structure That It Actually Helps Mobilize Fats From Stubborn fat areas of the body. Not a saturated
fat like trans-fats in your biscuits, Cakes, Pizza, Etc.
- Balances Pitta Dosha
- Reduces Cholesterol Ghee Reduces Cholesterol By Increasing Contribution Of Lipids Towards Metabolism. Liver Produces Excess Cholesterol Under Stress. Ghee Helps You De-stress, Sleep Better And Wake Up Fresher.
- Good For Constipation
- Increases Digestibility
- Improves Skin Tone
There are no reviews yet.